Frequently Asked Questions
WHY THIS SITE?
This site is designed to help consumers and business owners navigate through the American civil legal system. The content, including the Lawsuit Analyzer© app, was created by an attorney who has been through the many rigors of legal activity, as a mediator, arbitrator, litigator, author, and consultant.
Perhaps you face the challenge of the man on our home page with a big headache asking, “Should I sue?” You are invited to find an answer in our pages and take the action required in an empowered manner. See more on our About page.
HOW TO USE THIS SITE
- Start with the Lawsuit Analyzer©. It will take you through a quasi-legal evaluation to help you assess your dispute and understand the forum options for its resolution. See the instruction below for How to Use Lawsuit Analyzer© for more info.
- There are 15 Resource Pages. Review them as a mini law course and a full array of options for your dispute.
- If you need more information on any topic, click on the You Might Be Interested in link at the bottom of the Resource pages or browse the Store for more in-depth information on these subjects.
- Be sure to visit the other internet sources provided at the bottom of the Resource Pages.
- Read the Legal Self Help page Whether you are planning to represent yourself or hire an attorney, you need to understand the options available for your case.
- Don’t feel disempowered. You’ve got everything necessary to guide you to resolution with the materials on this website. You may go to Small Claims Court, maneuver your dispute into Alternative Dispute Resolution or settle before filing a lawsuit. You may hire an attorney to consult with or represent you, going the long haul through the upper civil court, or simply walk away.
- We do not provide legal advice. We’re here to help you find your own way.
HOW TO USE LAWSUIT ANALYZER©
- Print these instructions.
- There is no time limit, so take your time.
- If you are using a cell phone, click Hide Steps to hide the program phases when you see the questions.
- You must answer each question to move ahead to the next one.
- Click on the Help Button on each page for in-depth information to assist you. Each Help page opens in the same browser tab, so you return to the program using your browser back button or the maroon X at the top right of each Help page.
- Click the up or down arrow in the lower right corner to move back and forth. Any changes will immediately update the program and will be saved.
- You can also use the Navigation Bar on the left to move back and forth through phases AFTER you have completed that phase.
- If you don’t like your dispute outcome in Phases 5-7, go back and revise your answers in Phases 1-4. Then click on the subsequent phases to see how your results were impacted.
- You can continue this back-and-forth process until the last slide, when you enter your email address and click Go To. This ends the program, and your results will be emailed to you.
- When you complete the program, you will be directed to the page for the forum indicated for your dispute. Here you will be guided through the steps ahead. Be sure to also take the steps outlined in your dispute results emailed to you.
- Please note that you received TWO links to the program, so there are many ways to re-analyze your dispute.
Aside from the information on our site, additional resources are available at the bottom of each Resource page, bringing even more reliable data to your fingertips, if needed.
HISTORY OF LAWSUIT ANALYZER
Lawsuit Analyzer© was called The Pocket Lawyer Analyzer© when it was first published as a book in 1996. It swept the country and received rave reviews. The attorney and author has revived The Pocket Lawyer Analyzer© as Lawsuit Analyzer© to take advantage of current app technology.
If you do not find any product of value, we will refund your payment.